Students – Full Conference
As students we consider bachelor, master and PhD students currently enrolled at a university/university of applied sciences.
Please fill in the right university at the registration page when you buy your ticket and send a copy of your enrollment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ECLAS Student registration 2018”, at least 2 weeks prior to the conference. Tickets of student registrations without valid proof of enrollment will not be accepted at the conference.
Conference ticket fee includes:
- Full access for the two day conference (Monday September 10th & Tuesday September 11th)
- Full access to Doctoral Colloquium (Sunday September 9th)
- Conference Programme (Book of Abstracts)
- Digital version of Proceedings (Book of Proceedings)
- Welcome reception & Excursion Ghent Light Plan (Sunday September 9th), lunches and coffee breaks (Monday September 10th & Tuesday September 11th)
Your ticket is stricktly personal and non-transferable. When ordering tickets for a third party, please make sure to fill in the name, surname and organisation of the end user of the ticket.
You may also like…
Post-conference excursion 3: The historic landscapes and gardens of the Flanders Fields€35,00 Add to cart
Post-conference Excursion 2: Landscapes of the Urban Fringe€35,00 Add to cart
Post-conference Excursion 1: The Green Axes of Ghent: Trailing trough Ghent, searching for places of conflict along the climate axes and temporary public spaces.€35,00 Add to cart
Doctoral Colloquium – open to unregistered visitors€25,00 Add to cart
Conference Dinner€60,00 Add to cart